1. Generous most nearly means:
2. The math test was quite challenging.
3. Instructor most nearly means:
4. The audience applauded after the woman concluded her presentation.
5. Residence most nearly means:
6. The company instantly agreed to the terms of the contract.
7. Gigantic most nearly means:
8. The new car was very costly.
9. Opportunity most nearly means:
10. The woman's response to the question was correct.
11. Frequently most nearly means
12. He observed the eagles with binoculars.
13. Purchased most nearly means
14. She is having difficulties with her new computer.
15. Entire most nearly means
Last Updated: 02/24/2013
© Copyright 2013, All Rights Reserved | www.ASVABPractice.com